Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Capstone Adventures: Part 12

PyQt5 broke again and doesn't seem to want to cooperate with Spyder so I think it's time to put the desktop GUI to bed for good.

I learned enough Flask and Django to know that I don't know enough to get something going on those. Javascript plays a role and I I don't know javascript. There are also a few other pieces I don't grasp well enough to take what I have and implement it with these tools.

Good news though. It looks like I can use Voila to integrate most of my jupyter notebook with a few modifications. I'd basically create a few widgets to make it functional use Heroku to host the notebook as a single web page.

I still have to learn a few things to get this to launch, but I should have a basic implementation of most features by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment