Thursday, June 7, 2018

C182 Introduction to IT

This course should not take longer than a day. Skim the summaries and only go back to read the chapters if the material looks foreign. The content is very basic and the reading is likely a waste of time unless you spent the majority of your life away from both computers and pop culture. 

It turns out, I didn't think my start date completely. My boys are on summer schedule so instead of taking the C182 exam yesterday, I had to wait until today. I need to kick them out in order to take exams which I really don't like to do but I suppose they need more time outdoors during the summer.


Today I'm thankful for my supportive family who tries to not complain when I have to kick them out for exams. They also try to understand when I get annoyed at noise because I'm struggling through something complicated. It's going to be an interesting summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment