Wednesday, June 20, 2018

C779 Web Development Foundations

This was another foundation course so it shouldn't require a ton of work, especially if you have moderate coding. I had some web experience and was able to utilize my other coding knowledge to get me through it. It's pretty straightforward but with only 30 questions, I can see it being easy to get confused or uncertain and falling below cut. I don't think the labs are essential to understanding the code or passing the exam. I watched a few html and css tutorials and in combination with the practice questions on ucertify, I was good to go. As for all exams, I made sure I understood why the right answers were right and why the wrong answers were wrong before I considered myself prepared enough.

I decided to start running a few weeks ago and it's finally going well. It took a while and I figured I had to do something on my off days so I started using the same podcast and just walk during my off days.

I'm thankful for my community who attended my son's bar mitzvah last weekend. So many of them had to step out of their comfort zones to be there for us because they wanted to be a part of this milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment