Sunday, June 24, 2018

C754 Structured Query Language

This was an easy pass for me since I took the 1z0-071 cert last year and the 1z0-061 questions were included in it. I started working with OracleStudy last Monday and took the exam on Friday. It wasn't easy in the sense that I didn't have to work with it but rather that I only had to study for 4 days until I was ready to pass the certificate.

I shouldn't have complained so much but I was annoyed that WGU wouldn't accept my 1z0-071 certificate for this course. Time to move on.

I have C172 next but I think I'll work on ITIL instead. It's my last cert course for the program and it will be good to get out of the way. I'm also not comfortable with networking yet.


I am grateful for shabbat. Between work, school, board issues, running --not to mention the bar mitzvah last week ... I really needed the recharge this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment