Monday, May 6, 2019

C482 Software Quality Assurance

I had been spending so much time on Operating Systems since I returned in March that I needed a break to push through Software Quality Assurance. Someone on slack created a test bank with questions from the popular quizlets and I helped test it. It is similar to mastery mode in ucertify in that it required you to answer a question correctly three times in a row before exiting the current stack.

Finishing the engine made me confident enough to skim the reading on parts that seemed confusing. I ended up scheduling the exam the next evening and passed with a score of 81% (cut is 70%).

The questions on both the PA and OA are a little evil and I understand why so many students end up needing retakes. A lot of the questions are misleading and will add a word that completely changes what the question is asking. The nuance reminded me of the ITIL and Oracle exams. The test bank I used can be found at http://www.quizsail.com, highly recommended, though do yourself a favor and don't use quick mode for this one, lol.

I completed this class back in mid-April, I'm behind in my posts and am working on catching up. I a thankful this was an easy one and gave me a boost to help polish off Operating Systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment