Monday, May 6, 2019

BACHELOR OF SCIENCE Mathematics Education (Secondary)

I met someone the other month that contradicted the reason WGU gave me for not allowing me to enroll in the math program I wanted. Even the website says this leads to licensure and they said I needed one to get into this program.

I don't understand why they had to be dishonest about their reasons for not letting me switch degree programs. I have a legitimate reason for wanting to study math: I am a Nemeth braille transcriber and my current level of math limits the types of books I'm able to transcribe; I also want to eventually pursue teaching mathematics to VI students (when I'm ready to wind down whatever career I end up with). So I'll try that again when I convince them I'm not planning to finish BSCS at WGU, either because I finished it or because I withdrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment