Adventures in B.S. Computer Science

Friday, September 6, 2019

Capstone Adventures: Part 20

Section D is done and I am spent. I'll work on B tomorrow.
at September 06, 2019
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • Home

About Me

lynda_
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2019 (37)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • Diploma
      • 36
      • Extension Oddities
      • Capstone Submitted!
      • Capstone Adventures: Part 20
      • Capstone Adventures: Part 19
      • Capstone Adventures: Part 18
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2018 (25)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (2)

Search This Blog

  • C950 Data Structures and Algorithms II
    I did it! I passed! And I'm not officially qualified as a candidate to Georgia Tech! I have 12 weeks left in my term so the following ...
  • C867 Scripting and Programming Applications
    This one didn't quite take as long as I expected and I passed it about a week ago while I was out of town. I'm a fan of Bucky...
  • C949 Data Structures and Algorithms I and C960 Discrete Mathematics II
    I had to complete C949 Data Structures and Algorithms I in my quest to find the other side of C960 Discrete Math II. On the way, I ran into ...

Diploma

My e-diploma arrived earlier today. The hard copy is in the mail.  I'm getting ready for the high holidays now so I'll be qui...

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Report Abuse