Saturday, July 13, 2019

Capstone Adventures: Part 2

It took a few tweaks to get the image search and sort scripts working. The process is finally streamlined and I was able to get through 3 of the 14 batches until I stopped to attempt to send some of those files to Azure.

Of course this didn't work, otherwise I wouldn't have had to add an extra post today. Apparently Azure doesn't like .tif images. After confirming that it prefers some other file format, I installed IrfanView to start batch converting them before upload.

The last hiccough of the day was having to stop that process because my computer was running out of space again. So I'm now uploading the files into Azure so I can make room to convert more files. I think I'll finish uploading the files I processed so far today, then tomorrow I can sort, convert, and upload at the same time (in theory) ... get some sort of assembly line going, lol.

Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment